EMPOWERING THE DECENTRALIZED FUTURE
A revolutionary blocklattice technology that builds a next generation ecosystem beyond the blockchain.
Join Our Telegram
The vision of DEXON is to become the platform for building real-world mass-adopted DApps (decentralized applications). DEXON achieves these through its infinitely scalable permissionless distributed ledger technology together with its developer-friendly Turing-complete programming language, allowing developers around the world to deploy DApps with ease.
DEXON adopts a novel blocklattice architecture in which every node can propose blocks in parallel, resulting in infinitely scalable transaction throughput.
LOW-LATENCY TRANSACTION FINALITY
DEXON consensus algorithm achieves sub-second transaction finality latency through its state-of-the-art DEXON total ordering algorithm.
FULLY-DECENTRALIZED AND ENERGY-EFFICIENT
DEXON consensus algorithm adopts the delegated proof-of-stake paradigm to avoid both miner centralization issue in proof-of-work systems such as Bitcoin and the mass energy consumption of ASIC mining hardwares.
In DEXON, the transactions are validated near instantly and maintain chronological order as the average time the whole network receives the transaction, solving this issue once and for all.
DEXON provides an efficient and safe inter-chain bridging protocol, making the transactions between any blockchain systems easy and seamless.
- Former CEO of Cepave, focusing on CDN, distributed system, and blockchain. Before that, he led R&D center and WiFire Blockchain development in 21 Vianet Group(NASDAQ: VNET) . These experiences accumulated his skills and vision of distributed system, such as monitoring system and blockchain, and related open source projects.
- Hsuan is a software engineer and a block chain researcher. He has been keeping a close eye on the advancements of block chain technology since 2015. Previously, he is the director of front-end development of COBINHOOD and has extensive software development experience from Yahoo, Agoda and 17 Media.
- Mission works as a software engineer keen on creating softwares as tool to push the society toward decentralization. He has over 10 years of experience in Software Industry, and built leading products regarding media player and enterprise security platform in top companies, like Cyberlink and TrendMicro. He loves open source community and contributed tools for free.
- Misora is a full stack engineer and software architect with 6+ years experience in network switch, live streaming, web application and cloud service development. He believes blockchain technology will change the world very soon so joined DEXON and positively be a participant to make the vision come true.
- Sonic majors in computer science and now is a backend engineer. He entered blockchain industry when joined an startup since 2015. During the past 3 years, he forked bitcoin source code , developed a web wallet and made customization to improve the performance. As an outsourced developer, he built up an API to abstract the underlying smart contract interaction on Ethereum for a crowd funding platform. Currently, he works at COBINHOOD and develops blockchain-related features.
- Hao began his career as an iOS developer, and later switched to backend engineer, focusing on multithreading server application. He has been the core developer of cobinhood centralized exchange backend, involved in system design and implementation, building up application to integrate different kind of blockchain.
- Bojie has 4+ years experiences in building up enterprise-class backend system and payment system concatenation, He is good at performance tuning and high-throughput, high-concurrency processing. His main contributions in the COBINHOOD Exchange include the design of overall system structure, assessment of data flow feasibility and implementation.
DEXON Consensus Engine SDK and PoC
DEXON Smart Contract Language Spec
DEXON VM Spec and PoC
Launching Testnet, Explorer, and Wallet
DEXON Mainnet Launch
Launching Testnet, Explorer, and Wallet
DEXON Mainnet Goes Live
All the Answers you Want to Know About COBINHOOD Explained by our CEO
Q&A with CryptoGrinders: Highlights and full interview transcript.
Paradigm Shift: How COBINHOOD Envisions the World from FIAT to Cryptos; from Blockchain to Inter-Blockchains
BiteSizeBitcoin & Popo Chen: Interview highlights and full transcript
Building the Future in Blockchain
How COBINHOOD aims to help shape the future of finance
What are the defects of blockchain?
Blockchain technology is still in the early stage. The main defect of current blockchain is most blockchain technology processes transactions linearly, block by block, so it is difficult to scale. DApps are not sustainable for lack of scalability.
What is blocklattice?
The blocklattice data structure is a directed acyclic graph, or DAG, with edges represented by the ackings between blocks from different nodes' blockchains. Within a node's own blockchain, the edges are represented by the monotonically increasing block height linked by the block hashes. A block's parent blocks are the blocks that are connected by the edges on the blocklattice.
Why blocklattice is better than blockchain?
Instead of generating the block on the only one longest chain, in blocklattice each validator has its own blockchain and communicate with each other. Blocklattice generates block in parallel and also guarantees the safety and liveness of consensus.
How could DEXON be infinitely scalable?
DEXON adopts blocklattice to evolve the fundamental structure of existing blockchain technology. Based on blocklattice data structure, DEXON features multiple blockchain systems working together in parallel to achieve infinite scalability.
When will DEXON be launch?
DEXON Consensus SDK and PoC target to launch in 2018, and the mainnet targets to go live in 2019.
What is delegated proof-of-stake consensus algorithm?
Delegated Proof of Stake (DPoS) is the fastest, most efficient, most decentralized, and most flexible consensus model available. DPoS leverages the stakeholder's voting power to resolve consensus issues in a fair and democratic way.
Why DEXON can reduce energy consumption?
DEXON uses DPoS which is energy-efficient and consumes low electrical energy compared with PoW, because it doesn't have high cost on block mining.
What kind of applications or industries are recommended to utilized DEXON?
DEXON is not an application specific blockchain. It targets to solve the defects of current decentralized infrastructure, and it is much better for DApps that demand very high TPS like payment network, assets exchange, gaming, ..., etc.